- Do you speak fluent German?
- Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking to make the first step into management?
- Do you enjoy Recruitment and want to teach the next generation?
- Are you looking to earn a higher income and be taught by experienced management?
If YES…Talenterprize has the perfect role for you.
We are currently recruiting for people to join our German Market Team.
The role can be based in Germany, UK, or Ireland.
On offer is the chance for hard working, motivated individuals who have at least 3 years of recruitment experience and a demonstrable track record of success. Still delivering personal deals whilst mentoring and managing a team is vital to this role and is seen as the first step into Sales Management.
This role involves working with clients and staff whose first language is German and therefore requires complete oral and written fluency in German to enable conversing at a ‘business to business’ level. It doesn’t have to be your first language, but absolute fluency is required.
The role of Team Leader:
- Generating business via your professional network
- Ensuring you and your team members achieve their targets
- Ongoing professional development of your team
- Mentorship of your team’s recruitment process lifecycle
Previous experience is required, and you will be part of the training team that provides our ongoing extensive Recruitment Training Programme.
Key Requirements for our German Speaking Team Leader:
- The ability to lead by example and deliver personally 2 deals a month
- Complete ‘business to business’ fluency in German
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiastic personality
- Motivated to manage your team to succeed
- Great attitude in looking for solutions
- Belief in yourself and your abilities
- Self-confident to be a winner
- Committed to working hard
Benefits on offer for our German Speaking Team Leader:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unparalleled commission scheme
- Extensive ongoing training
- Career progression
- Fantastic incentives
- Wonderful working environment
- Great work social life