We are currently recruiting people to join our UK Offices.
On offer is the chance for hard-working, motivated individuals who are hungry for financial success and to extend their career in IT recruitment.
The role of recruitment consultant:
- Building relationships with clients.
- Expanding your professional network.
- Obtaining job requirements.
- Management of the recruitment process, including liaising with newly qualified recruitment consultants.
- Previous experience is required, but all recruitment consultants are provided with an extensive recruitment training programme.
Key requirements for our recruitment consultant:
- The ability and desire to sell on the telephone and face to face.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Great attitude in looking for solutions.
- Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Possessing the self-confidence to be a winner.
- Committed to working hard.
Benefits on offer for our recruitment consultant:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Unparalleled commission scheme.
- Career progression.
- Extensive ongoing training.
- Fantastic incentives.
- Wonderful working environment.
- Great work, social life.
Additional perks for our recruitment consultant:
- Perkbox membership.
- Excellent salary sacrifice schemes, e.g., electric car, cycle to work.
- The leading recruiter tools at your disposal.
- Private healthcare.
Why choose the Ellis Recruitment Group?
At Ellis Recruitment Group, we believe equality and diversity are fundamental to creating a high performing and enjoyable environment.
We champion an inclusive culture and act with strong moral principles.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values everyone’s contribution.
To learn more about our culture and values, call, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.