- Do you speak fluent English?
- Are you an experienced Team Leader or Recruitment Sales Manager?
- Do you enjoy Recruitment and want to manage the next generation?
- Are you looking to earn a higher income and be an integral part of the management team?
- Would you be open to international relocation?
If YES…ProDapta has the perfect role for you.
We are currently recruiting for people to join our UK / Ireland / Australia / US Market Team.
The role can be based in the UK, Ireland, Australia or USA.
On offer is the chance for hard working, motivated individuals who have at least 5 years of recruitment experience plus at least 2 years of Team Leader / Sales Manager experience and a demonstrable track record of success.
This role involves working with clients and staff whose first language is English and therefore requires complete oral and written fluency in English to enable conversing at a ‘business to business’ level. It doesn’t have to be your first language, but absolute fluency is required.
The role of Sales Manager:
- Generating business via your professional network
- Operating to and delivering on a departmental budget
- Ongoing professional development of your team
- Mentorship of your team’s recruitment process lifecycle
Previous experience is required, and you will be part of the training team that provides our ongoing extensive Recruitment Training Programme.
Key Requirements for our English Speaking Sales Manager:
- The ability to lead by example and deliver personally 1 deals a month
- Complete ‘business to business’ fluency in English
- Enthusiastic personality
- Motivated to manage your team to succeed
- Great attitude in looking for solutions
- Belief in yourself and your abilities
- Self-confident to be a winner
- Committed to working hard and working to company budgets
Benefits on offer for our English Speaking Sales Manager:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unparalleled commission scheme
- Extensive ongoing training
- Career progression
- Fantastic incentives
- Wonderful working environment
- Great work social life
- Relocation opportunities